1.31.2011

Adventures in Crochet

The day before Claire was born I decided that I would crochet a blanket for her (as I was already past due, she didn’t seem like she would be coming anytime soon, and I had told people at work that I wouldn’t be there the next week and needed something to do.)  I finally finished it last Friday.  It took a lot longer than I anticipated, but now after a little help in pattern reading from Kadie I can at least say that I know the basics.

DSC_0020DSC_0021

 

And now for what you all really want to see….

DSC_0032

DSC_0041

Here is Claire with her new blanket this morning.  She continues to grow and learn new tricks.  Currently she is excellent at holding her head up, standing and sitting with some help so she doesn’t fall over, smiling (not always on command but sometimes), clicking her tongue, rolling onto her side, and being most adorable! 

2 comments:

  1. She is darling! Good work on the blanket!

    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I just want to squish her and kiss her all over! I bet you are just eating her up! Nice job on the blanket! You are by far one of the most talented people I know!

    ReplyDelete